Okie JET

5.01.2007

Hiatus Over

Back and running again.

I've been just lazy. After my last post, my old laptop crashed. I got my new one in late January. Then I've been lazy. I went home for Easter, which was great. However, I took my cellphone to the States because I wanted pictures of everything. Well...I did something with it that I forgot. So it remains in the States, completely unusable to anyone anywhere now. Since then I've been working on a new cellphone. Now I have it, and vicariously a new camera to put more pictures up. So be looking for pictures within the week, because I'm now in the middle of Golden Week. Golden Week is the biggest time of the year for travel in Japan. It consists of four days of holiday with a week. So there will be a new sting of posts coming soon. Check back in.

Thanks for the patience and tolerance of my extreme laziness.

1 comment(s):

ok, so it's been almost a month since your last post! update update! *drums fingers on table*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 AM, June 02, 2007  

Post a comment

<< Home